Lindsay Lohan, who can’t afford counseling, was out with Paris and Nicky Hilton this weekend. You’ll never guess what she did! TMZ says:
Lindsay Lohan went out again in Malibu last night with pals Paris and Nicky Hilton and she just couldn’t stand it — no, really … she fell down. Lindsay blamed her little trip on the paps, posting this on her Twitter page: “Omg, I’m so embarrassed, paparazzi just blinded me with flashes again, as I was walking into dinner. They pushed me and I tripped hurt…”
Of course this isn’t Lindsay’s fault, even if she called the paparazzi ahead and then guzzled gin like it poured from the fountain of youth. Can’t a girl feel pretty without making excuses anymore? To her credit, booze is cheaper than both (more…)
[Gallery not found]
Barron Hilton, Kathy Hilton’s father-in-law, the hotel magnate with an estimated net worth of $3.5 billion, announced yesterday that he will be leaving 97% of his fortune as a charitable trust to the Conrad N. Hilton Foundation, leaving his children and grandchildren the remaining 3% (a taxable $69 million). Instead of a reported $100 million, his family will only receive approximately $5 million each. New York Daily News reports:
The whole family will be devastated, particularly [Paris' mom] Kathy,” a pal of the clan told the Daily News last night. “Some of them could be likely to contest the will – it’ll be in the courts longer than Anna Nicole Smith versus J. Howard Marshall.”
Rick Hilton owns a Beverly Hills real estate firm and has a net worth of $300 million – even after basically being disowned for marrying Kathy. Paris Hilton makes millions from endorsements and appearances. So, it’s easy to see why Kathy Hilton is so upset. With Barron being so stingy, Kathy will only be able to afford to sleep on a bed of roses five nights a week. And tell me, just how is she supposed to encrust her entire pool with diamonds now? I think this Barron guy has some explaining to do.
The Hiltons in Hawaii on Christmas:
[Gallery not found]
Nicky Hilton is a pampered, spoiled millionaire, so you’d think she would have done something by now to make these pictures more interesting. Like say, for instance, implants. Or lunges. Or rhinoplasty. Or turn herself into a fire breathing dragon. Or anything but this.