Ashley Greene’s Condo Burned Down, One Of Her Dogs Died Inside



Uhhh…happy Friday? TMZ reports:

Residents in the building who live near Ashley tell TMZ … Ashley’s brother and assistant had been going in and out of the condo all morning. One resident says she heard glass exploding in Ashley’s condo. The woman says Ashley’s chihuahua was inside the unit. She does not know anything about a second dog. As we reported, one dog was definitely saved...A firefighter and a neighbor on scene just told TMZ … one of the dogs died at the scene … under the bed. We have been told a second dog was taken by Animal Control … to be checked out. And, we’re told several other residents tried to fight the blaze with fire extinguishers. They were covered in soot…A firefighter tells us … Ashley, her boyfriend and her brother were out late last night and were sleeping when the fire broke out on the living room sofa. They ran out of the apartment, and then realized the dogs were still there. The 2 men tried to get back in to rescue them but couldn’t. We’re told Ashley wanted to keep the dog that died, so firefighters wrapped it in a sheet and gave it either to Ashley or one of the 2 guys.

Man, that sucks. I wonder how she feels knowing she let her dog burn to death under a bed. I bet she’s fragile and emotionally unstable right now. Thinking about putting my penis in a chihuahua costume and see if she’ll kiss it. Contact me at editor@idontlikeyouinthatway.com if you need advice on how to meet women.

Related Posts:

Tags:
By todd, March 22, 2013 16 comments